With so many pull up bar dip stations claiming to be the best, it can overwhelming and stressful to identify the true winner. We have done the dirty work of going through feedback, reviews and complaints to identify the top 3 finalists to help you perform your chin ups, pull ups & dip variations with precision and safety of course.
The Top 3 Pull Up Bar Dip Stations – Rated by Consumer Votes
Which Pull Up Bar Dip Station is Best?
Are you a pro looking to increase your fitness level with advance movements like kipping, archer, around the world pull ups and more?
or Are you at beginner to intermediate level – simply want to add basic chin-ups and pull up variations to your workout?
What is your budget? Are you ready to go high or do you prefer to stay low?
A squat rack on the hand helps you do heavy weight squats. Add a bench and you’ve got a mini home gym set up at your premises, but a squat rack does not come with a dip station. You would have to install a separate wall mounted unit at least to get your dips done.
By answering such simple questions, you easily narrow down which free standing pull bar dip station best suits your personal requirement.
The pros and cons of a dip station with chin up bar
- Can be moved around
- Heavy and stable gravity
- No damages to any part of the house
- No complicated installation work
- The dip bar – the best exercise from triceps and pecs
- Padded dip bar also allows comfort for performing ab exercises
- High enough to not bend your knees – greater range of movement
- Can be used to hang suspension straps, punching bag, ab straps etc…
- More expensive
- Not portable to carry around
- Consumes space
- Should be placed on rubber, carpet or non slip surface to avoid rocking or wobbles
Material: Steel Alloy / PU
1 x Power Tower
Safety always comes first. It’s no point investing on a cheap or expensive equipment if you are unable to use it due to a tragic or stupid injury.
Were you able to finally able to decide the best pull up bar dip station to fit your criteria? With all the time you spend on deciding on the best one, you could already be on week 2 of your workout routine – so act fast!